Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Extended Fam

I'm always showing the extended family from my side on my blog so I've decided that it's a good idea to give a name to all of the faces you see.
This is my sister Nikki














She is married to this guy Kwinton














This is when they dressed up as me and Dan for Halloween














They have three kids
Gabe 5














Cali 3














And Cole 1














This is my brother Chris










He is married to this gal Meg



They also have three kids

Sierra 5









Enoch 3









And Jarom just about 10 months




This is my mommy
And this is my silly dad









So there you have it. Names to all the faces you see.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for he clarification- it is nice to know who belongs to who! See you on Friday at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete