Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dallas Zoo

Today was our first full day in Dallas so I decided to take the girls to the zoo. We were greeted by a huge statue of a giraffe. (The picture doesn't do it justice, it is huge) I had a lot of fun navigating the huge zoo while pulling the two girls in a wagon. They had a lot of fun at the petting zoo and really liked touching the sting rays. They had a really cool bird area that you could go in and buy sticks with bird seed stuck to them and feed the birds. The girls were scared at first but had a lot of fun feeding the birds. One landed on my back and I had Emma take some pictures for me. The zoo was so big we didn't get to all the animals even though we were there for three hours. We all had a really great time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love the picture of hannah as a.....hmmmm what is that? A muskrat? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about a Zoo. Hogle Zoo has nothing on that place. Were you afraid the bird was going to poop on ya? Emma is getting to be quite the photographer!!

    ReplyDelete