Friday, August 22, 2008

Creepy??

I think I have the only two children here in downtown Dallas. I really haven't seen any other young children around and there are definitely no other ones staying in our hotel. This means that most everyone that sees the girls talks to them or comments on how cute they are, especially Hannah, she is right at that cute age. Anyway, yesterday while we were waiting to pick up the car from the valet when two men and a woman came over to the girls and started talking to them and pinching their cheeks and such. I'm assuming they were from the middle east somewhere. They told us how cute they were and we were on our way. So today I got off the elevator and one of the men that came up to us when we were waiting for the car was standing there. He came up to Hannah again and pinched her cheeks again and kept saying that she was so cute and that he has a girl about her age back home and again commented on her beautiful eyes. Then he did something that kinda creeped me out, he asked if I would take a picture of him and her with his camera. I did, he seemed nice enough even though there was a language barrier. Then he asked to take one more picture of her and she smiled so cute. So, is this totally weird and creepy or am I being a paranoid mom.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Pretty creepy. But what do you do when they are from some other country. You hate to offend. But hope he's not obsessing over Hannah! I probably would have done the same thing though.

    ReplyDelete